Monday, July 17, 2017
2017 Pitch Wars #PIMPMYBIO Bloghop Entry!
I've *flashes back a few years* been here before...
We'll get to that later. Anyhoo! Welcome to my site any new comers seeing it for the first time off the link from the bloghop! Grab a seat on the plush cozy sofas laying around, a soda, and treats. Browse around if you must, but more importantly...relax and let me tell you a bit about myself as well as my Pitch Wars Entry!!
BUT first, let's start off with a little 4-1-1 on what I can offer YOU mentors out there:
NOW, let's get down to the nitty-gritty:
If this were a dating app, and I wasn't happily married with kids, I would tell you how much I love going to the beach, doing outdoorsy things, riding my Harley, singing randomly anytime/anywhere, cooking, Asian buffets, and sarcasm.
1. a wager between (real Norse) gods that sets the stakes and even creates the country
2. seven kingdoms
3. a mysterious Darkened Forest
4. lots of weapons - swords, axes, seax knives, daggers, spears, archery, etc
5. lots of using said weapons
6. bloody scenes - hey! it's Vikings!
7. Royalty, sorcery, trade running
8. death - imagine that!
9. a dark spirit with fiery chains keeping him between Helheim and Midgard
10. Valkyries, a white wolf, ravens, hawks, and falcons
11. a Royal Amulet - emerald because I like emeralds. :)
12. hate, love, family unity, loyalty, despair, treachery, and...kissing
ANOTHER question you might ask is, well, how is your prose? Here are a few lines to judge by:
1. Soon, she would see the fleet of longships gliding high across the water's glassy surface. The protruding dragon heads, carved majestically at each warships ends, would draw into the small kingdom's quiet, sleepy docks, and awaken the surrounding elements.
2. The fearful loss hung like smoke's haze as strong hands coiled around her ankles, dragging her out.
3. His skeletal fingers grazed her hair. Vileness swam around her, squeezing. "Ah, true. He is such a better king." He dropped his hand, fading into the throng of noisy villagers.
4. She banged the cross on the table, and loosened the ruby to pull out. It's size no bigger than a stitches' breadth.
5. They continued to kiss, to taste, to entangle.
THANK YOU all for coming by!!! I've enjoyed showing you around, but the refreshments are gone, and the clock has chimed. Time to go! See ya at PITCH WARS!!